Extreme Toastmasters Club # 59-5201 Area 22 Division C (Central North) District 30, Region 5 of 12 worldwide
100 West Chestnut Street (Clark and Chestnut), 2nd Floor, Chicago, IL 60610
Weekly Speech Party – everyone get a chance to speak, laugh and learn.
You are welcome to attend as a guest at Extreme. Get a free Guest Pass and show up.
Extreme meets on Wed weekly, in the heart of the Gold Coast, at a cozy hospitality room (on the 2nd floor) of a residential high rise. The diverse members consist of 2013 World Champion of Public Speaking, published author, Emmy TV personality, actor, musician, executive, business coach, award-winning artist and winners of the past evaluation contests and Table Topics, just to name a few.
If you like to laugh, listen and learn, please come and sample our meeting.
Practice the proven tools and techniques in the supportive and encouraging environment. Best known for the Extreme Round Table Evaluations. Whether you are a current Toastmaster or Toastmaster-To-Be, you will learn something. All visitors are welcome.
If you are a Toastmaster member, you are most welcome to take a functionary role as the timer or grammarian during your visit. By doing so, you will earn double credits for both Club Ambassador and Competent Leader. Please DO remember to bring your CL manual.
Your Toastmasters Membership Fee Includes
- Visit any open Toastmasters Clubs worldwide
- Includes all initial first level speech manuals
- Monthly magazines
- Access to online resources
- Receive constructive evaluations, feedback, support and coaching from our members
- Opportunities to give constructive evaluations
- Improve your personal communication skills
- Improve leadership potentials
- Enter several speech contests throughout the year
- Receive complimentary tickets to the spring and fall conferences in District 30
- Receive complimentary tickets to several educational sessions in District 30
Our goal is to help fellow members to elevate the professional skills for communication and leadership to a higher lever. Your membership also entitles you to visit any open Toastmasters Clubs, worldwide. You are encouraged and welcomed to visit other clubs. Just email a request. http://reports.toastmasters.org/findaclub/
Established in 1924 by Dr. Ralph C. Smedley, Toastmasters International is a non-profit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of meeting locations. Headquartered in Rancho Santa Margarita, California, the organization has more than 292,000 memberships in more than14,350 clubs in 122 countries. You will find valuable resources on line. http://www.toastmasters.org